- Develops a Terminal Management System in Node.js and hosted on AWS, increasing work efficiency, allowing recurring revenue for hardware company.
- Created continuous integration workflows for software projects, refactor existing code base and improve overall quality of code.
- Developed a RESTful Web Service with access to a MS SQL Server database, and then proactively improvement processes.
- Lead junior developers through coding challenges and perform knowledge shares.
- Developed and maintain a desktop configuration tool used internally and by customers; Fix bugs and provide support for business and maintenance teams.
- Maintain Docker and NuGet packages for internal development use.
This position needs a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Salary will be negotiated based on experience and performance.
Interested? Please email your resume to [email protected].