Senior Product Manager
The product manager is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the company product lines. This position works closely with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support, engineering and operations to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals.
The product manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
- Drive and achieve product line revenue to meet the assigned revenue plans per product.
- Manage Product Line Design Win Opportunities and work cross functionally to drive success with product design win pipeline.
- Manage Product Life Cycle from ideation to development to launch to EOL and manage the cross functional implementation of each stage
- Establish business justification (Market Requirement Document-MRD) and product requirements (Product Requirement Document-PRD) for new product development projects and manage the development, launch and life cycle of product lines and products.
- Work with Engineering and Project manager to drive development and certification of products within aggressive timelines to ensure successful product launch
- Planning / Messaging / Packaging – Lead market analysis, research, product requirements development, value propositions, messaging, pricing, and packaging for your products
- Go-To-Market and Product Launch/Success Programs – Define and manage innovative marketing programs to generate market awareness, thought leadership, and leads. Programs include webinars, workshops, conferences, trade shows, online advertising, content syndication, social media, etc.
- Sales Enablement – Develop tools to enable the sales team and channel partners to qualify and close deals faster. Projects include white papers, research reports, solutions briefs, videos, demos, case studies, presentations, demos, sales guides, etc.
- Channel Program – Help evolve our channel partner strategy and expand the program into new markets
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Manage day-to-day progress of product by actively managing PLC checklist
- Be the product evangelist and product expert with knowledge including but not limited to: features, capability, positioning in market, etc.
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts – be the expert on listening to and understanding our prospective buyers & current customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging and future product enhancement and new product development
- Provides product training to sales teams and other internal teams
- Regularly perform competitive/industry/market analysis and recommend/implement strategies to improve market position
- Produce, maintain and update annual forecast.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with industry associations and partners
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Marketing or another related field and project leadership in a cross-functional environment (3-5 years); or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Payment industry experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning and presentation skills.
- Analytical and creative skills and the ability to balance both.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects essential.
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.