MiniSmart II EMV Level 1 & Level 2 chip card reader
Easy to Integrate EMV Solution
ID TECH’s latest EMV module, the MiniSmart II, carries on the tradition of its predecessor, the MiniSmart. Maintaining a small form factor, along with the familiar supported interfaces of USB, UART, and RS232, the MiniSmart II allows for easy integration into today’s payment applications requiring EMV acceptance. With EMV acceptance becoming an international payment standard, the MiniSmart II brings forth a small enough form factor to adapt into a wide variety of space-limited applications.
Secure and Robust EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Module
Its robust design features durable contacts tested to over 500,000 cycles, which are integrate within the MiniSmart II’s engineering plastics suitable for today’s mot intensive payment applications. The MiniSmart II features EMV Level 1 and Level 2 certification. Remote key injection is also available and supported on the MiniSmart II.
- Small form factor
- Designed tough- 500,000+ operations on all components
- Simplifies integration of Smart Cards into Applications
- Operates with ISO 7816 microprocessor
- Smart Card transfer rates- 9600 to 115200 bps
- Serial host interface link- RS232, UART, and USB-HID
- Remote key injection available
- Supports TDES and AES encryption algorithms
- EMV Level 1 and EMV Level 2 certified