Sr. Software Engineer
ID TECH, a world class leading designer and manufacturer of Auto ID and POS payment peripherals, is in search of a highly driven, creative individual to participate in our mission to develop next-generation secure payment products and systems.
Based out of Cypress, California, ID TECH is experiencing sustained growth driven by its high-quality, innovative and feature rich products. We are privately held with facilities across the Americas, Asia, and Europe. ID TECH products are used in financial, security, retail and self service products worldwide.
Under general supervision, the Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• C/C++ cross-platform experience. C#, NET
• Web server/services development (Node.js is a huge plus!)
• SQL and database development
• Raspberry Pi and/or Arduino development (even if just as a hobby)
• Serve as technical expert on development projects; participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
• Other duties as assigned.
• Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects
• Excellent knowledge of Web Services with SOAP over HTTPS, WS-Security, WCF and MVC
• Excellent knowledge of stored procedures on Microsoft SQL
• College degree or 5+ years related experience
• Moderate skills with high level of proficiency
• Experience with payment processing preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills
This position will be based in Cypress, CA.
Interested? Please email your resume to [email protected].