ID TECH, a world-class leading designer and manufacturer of Auto-ID and POS payment peripherals, is in search of a highly driven, creative individual to participate in our mission to develop next-generation secure payment products and systems.
Based out of Cypress, California, ID TECH is experiencing sustained growth driven by its high-quality, innovative, and feature-rich products. We are privately held with facilities across the Americas, Asia, and Europe. ID TECH products are used in financial, security, retail, and self-service products worldwide.
Under general supervision, the Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• C/C++ cross-platform experience. C#, NET
• Web server/services development (Node.js is a huge plus!)
• SQL and database development
• Raspberry Pi and/or Arduino development (even if just as a hobby)
• Serve as technical expert on development projects; participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
• Other duties as assigned.
• Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects
• Excellent knowledge of Web Services with SOAP over HTTPS, WS-Security, WCF and MVC
• Excellent knowledge of stored procedures on Microsoft SQL
• College degree or 5+ years related experience
• Moderate skills with high level of proficiency
• Experience with payment processing preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills
This position will be based in Cypress, CA.
Interested? Please email your resume to email@example.com.