ID TECH, a world-class leading designer and manufacturer of Auto-ID and POS payment peripherals, is in search of a highly driven, creative individual to participate in our mission to develop next-generation secure payment products and systems.
Based out of Cypress, California, ID TECH is experiencing sustained growth driven by its high-quality, innovative, and feature-rich products. We are privately held with facilities across the Americas, Asia, and Europe. ID TECH products are used in financial, security, retail, and self-service products worldwide.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products, including product initial concept, research and development, and marketing strategies
- Coordinates technical product development providing technical expertise, estimates of potential profits, and release to production, and gather the pertinent technical information by interacting with internal and external stakeholders and translate such data into effective solutions for each of assigned product lines
- Conducts market research and identify and track market trends in company’s industry and assist in the development of new products, and Maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for each product at the same time
- Initiates market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company’s industry to Provide quotes for product customization and new product development for optimum profit
- Analyzes technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for new/existing product lines and advises the management on products’ market performance
- Collects and analyzes technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product lines, and then Comply with the highest industry standard of information security via data encryption, tests and certification
This position needs Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Salary will be negotiated, based on experience and performance.
Interested? Please email your resume to email@example.com.