ID TECH is global leader in the payment industry for over 30 years. Our products are used every day to read your magnetic and smart cards to securely transfer the information to the host systems. With the expansion of electronic payment industry and the market need for new generation of products with larger displays and more advanced software we are now looking to expand our product family.
We are developing and maintaining software components that are at the core of payment systems. You will execute embedded software tasks spanning the entire software development lifecycle, including planning, requirements analysis, design, code, test, defect resolution, and production release. You will have the opportunity to work on low power secure systems and designs in a rich and challenging team environment.
We are looking for an experienced and creative embedded SW engineer to work closely with our HW team and develop the next generation of our payment SW platform. The candidate must be a hands-on writing programs, reviewing codes and resolving issues. This job is located in our Sacramento/Rocklin location in California.
- Design and develop EMV L1 Contact/Contactless Kernel/Driver, Mifare and FeliCa application in Nuttx develop environment and compile C/ASM program; Provide technical leadership to define and implement the development and quality assurance processes necessary to ensure that the firmware design consistently provides the required functionality, usability, quality/reliability, performance, and supportability to ensure company products meet or exceed their design targets; Identify performance issues and implement scalable solutions; Design and develop HCE kernel, and provide exact virtual representation of various electronic identity (access, transit and banking) cards using only software; Work with the other engineers in the team to develop ID TECH’s patent-pending cross-board card reader that brings together Quick Chip technology, USB keyboard emulation, and a proven EMV L2 kernel for the first time; Improve the EMV solution that makes it exceptionally easy for cross-board virtual terminal customers to benefit from two-second transaction times while minimizing PCI-DSS scope; Be involved in the design of ID TECH’s Common L2 Kernel which can be utilized with ID TECH’s Universal SDK; Code the Augusta and other ID TECH Common L2 products; Provide translation code and protocol to meet the requirement of Chinese EMV transaction market and practices; Telework with the engineers overseas to update the EMV data and universal SDK mode; Help the U.S. Company to get the product’s approval from Chinese Bank Center; Manage the integration projects with Core Banking & other legacy systems; Work with other engineers to manage and develop various products, including Merchant, Visa, MasterCard, Oman Switch etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related
- One and a half years of experience as Firmware Engineer or related
- Experiences in EMV Contact/Contactless Kernel/Driver, Mifare and FeliCa application design and development
- Work Location: 10721 Walker Street Cypress, Orange County, CA 90630
Interested? Please email your resume to email@example.com.