Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and establishing new business relationships with customers and partners to drive company revenue. Relying on the extensive sales and payment industry experience, the Business Development Manager will work with ISV’s, prospects, merchants, system integrators and OEM clients to identify sales opportunities and partnerships that will drive the use of ID TECH products and technologies into key market segments. The Business Development Manager will possess partnership management, sales, and business development skills, as well as the technical depth to understand the needs of our partners and customers and then drive alignment with the Company’s objectives. The Business Development Manager will have direct revenue responsibility and geographical focus on the North American Region.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers results by achieving or exceeding assigned sales targeted revenue daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Identifies, engages, and manages relationships with prospects to drive adoption of the Company’s products and solutions.
- Drives new design wins of the Company’s products for use in each of our market segments (retail, unattended, kiosk, POS, gaming, OEM, mobile payments & etc.).
- Proactive in prospecting and securing business from new customers
- Collaborates with engineering and product management teams to help define the right customer and partner solutions based on the Company’s technology.
- Be an industry expert on payment trends, EMV, P2PE, and how they create opportunities for the Company’s products and technologies.
- Responsible for contract negotiations, closing the sale for contract accounts.
- Responsible for establishing and executing to business development plan to drive incremental revenue for the company across all product lines
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps customers informed of new products, services and other general information of interest.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining current and new customers.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.