UniPay 1.5 Compact Magnetic Stripe and Contact Smart Card Reader
Compact Magnetic Stripe and Smart Card Reader
ID TECH’s UniPay 1.5 is one of the latest addition to the audio jack family of mobile card readers. The UniPay 1.5 incorporates a chip card slot for contact EMV card reading and along with reliable magnetic stripe decoding, this device proves to be a versatile compact mobile reader. Its small form factor and audio jack interface is ideal for most tablet and mobile phone applications.
Mobile Form Factor and Audio Jack Interface
UniPay 1.5 communicates to the host via the audio jack port and is able to be supported on Apple, Android and Windows platforms with the use of the SDK. There is also a USB port to allow for charging or communication to a PC. UniPay 1.5 was designed to minimize power consumption to preserve battery life.
The UniPay 1.5 is EMV L1 certified and host ID TECH’s common L2 kernel in the hardware. It allows for TDES/AES encryption and DUKPT key management for protection of sensitive cardholder data for a secure transmission of information to the host.
- Audio headphone jack communication for the latest Apple iOS, Android and Windows platforms
- EMV Level 1 and Level 2 approval
- RoHS 2 and REACH compliance
- TQM Approval
- Low power consumption when reader is in standby mode
- Compact and ergonomic design to integrate with a variety of mobile devices
- Encrypted MSR and chip card reader with DUKPT key management
- Micro-USB port for pass-through charging and PC Communication
- 1 year manufacturer warranty