SecureKey M100 & M130 Encrypted Keypad; MSR option available
The SecureKey™ M130 is an encrypted key pad with a MagStripe reader that offers retailers a complete and reliable security solution. This intelligent reader delivers superior reading performance while encrypting sensitive MagStripe and keyed-in data that reduces the scope of PCI-DSS. The SecureKey M130 ensures all data transactions are protected from end to end reducing fraud and data compromises. Data encryption prevents card holder information from being accessed when data is stored or in transit. It also allows customers the flexibility to choose a decryption party right for them. The SecureKey M130 supports TDES and AES data encryption using DUKPT key management.
Each SecureKey M130 is assigned a unique serial number for tracking purposes. Encrypted data output with confirmation data in clear text form is programmable up to the first six digits and the last four digits of the account number. For increased data protection, SecureKey M130 has several operational security levels allowing the user to select the security profile needed for the application.
The SecureKey M130 is available in both USB-Keyboard and USB-HID interfaces for flexible installation options. The SecureKey M100 is also available, with all the same features as the SecureKey M130 but without the MagStripe reader.
- Supports TDES and AES encryption algorithms
- DUKPT key management
- Supports encryption of MagStripe card data and manually keyed-in card numbers
- Keys are a comfortable size with good tactile feel
- Powered through USB port, no external power supply required
- Provides two lines by 20-characters LCD backlit display
- Card readers have a one million card operations life
- Certified key injection service available