uSign™ 200, Signature Capture Pad (IDUA-01x500 series)
ID TECH's uSign 200 is an electronic signature capture device with a graphic LCD and signature panel. uSign provides enhanced compliance with eSignature legislation and increased signature security with superior ergonomic design for ease-of-use and real-time signature quality. The interactive mode lets customers select and navigate transactions with just the stylus pen. The signature is compressed and provided to a host system for signature and data storage.
uSign is ideal for a variety of applications including retail, hospitality, self-service and quick service restaurants. It also comes with a metal mounting plate, which provides the uSign with a mounting option..
- Replaceable tethered stylus, non-electronic
- Resistive touch pad
- Electronic signature capture with buffered signature capability
- Sampling rate up to 190 dots per second; 1024 dot/inch resolution
- Real time signature capture with 5:1 compression
- Raw data output available
- firmware filters spikes and provides smoothing
- Graphics display of signature during capture
- Host controlled graphics display when not in signature process
- Calibration mode or function
- Command and response driven operations through and API
- Demo application runs in Windows environments